Montauk Today

Tournament223

Reaction score
I went on the Lazy Bones out of Montauk....Great day to be on the water...I limited out on Fluke..I had two 6 pounders in the box...The bite is on in Montauk and Shinnecock....If you get a chance ......Get out there! :D

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Tim, did you ever get my PM re: the WD and clam pond flatties?I sent it to you then asked if you got it on the origional index..never heard from you.

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Tim- thanks for the report. Good to hear its starting.

I fished Shinnecock on Sunday while putting the new boat through its paces. Between the heave of 3s and 4s and the fog we did nada. Strange day on the water. One minute it was hot and humid the next windy and chilly then warm again.

Probably will try again Saturday so if anyone plans to be out in the area let me know and we'll trade reports, etc.

This will likely be my last attempt in this area for awhile as the boat will be going to its summer home on the North Shore- hopefully in time for the bass run. What that means for everyone on the South Shore is that the fishing will greatly improve once as soon as I'm gone :lol: so get ready.

Tournament223

Reaction score
Gman25 said:
Tim, did you ever get my PM re: the WD and clam pond flatties?I sent it to you then asked if you got it on the origional index..never heard from you.
GMan yes I received your pm....Thanks...Sorry I didn't answer