MOVED to For Sale (free still)

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
So, I have a lot of "extra parts" and yes, some I will keep.. but a few, I want to pass on to people that may use/need them. Now, on some, I have zero idea what they are, but I like to keep a "clean boat".. well, in the sense of "if it is not being used or can be used.. it goes.. " lol.

So, I will be taking some pictures later today of a few items I have that someone may be able to recognize and/or use.

No @family affair - I will not be giving away your top or the parts to hook it up lol

First come first serve. If the shipping is nuts, you pay if you want.. if it is not a ton, I will just send it to you and you pay it forward.

R

Reactions: imjus4u2nv

shawnw35

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have a 98 islander and would def be interested in alot of parts

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Okay guys. I am going to add these here. I will also post this on Facebook and maybe THT if no-one responds here.

I removed the axle, but the bearings and hubs that came with it and the axle itself is free to anyone that wants to repair, or use them. They are good, the risers on the axle are not. A more ambitious and talented person would repair or use the good parts.

so, anyone that wants it can come get it or pay shipping.

Also, I have a Titan Model 10 surge brake actuator. Yes, it needs repIr but doing a repair is cheaper than buying a new one. It is solid as hell, I just did not have time.

Also free, btw.

Let me know. I know, junk to some but free repair parts to others.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Update: I will have an older Ray53 VHF with DSC. It works, I probably adjusted it wrong, but I wanted a newer one as my backup. I tested it last week. Could not hear but could send, but.. again.. I needed an excuse to replace it so.. did not fiddle with the squelch. Free to someone that wants it, just pay the shipping or come pick it up for free.

I should probably add this to the for sale section instead. I'll do that.

Reactions: gradyglen