Need a Surveyor-Northern Ches. Bay

This will be my first Grady,a 2000 Sailfish 272 with 200 hp Yamaha HPDIs, and I am looking for a surveyor with experience on Grady's.
The boat is on the northern Chesapeake Bay on the Northeast River. Any names or phone numbers would be appreciated. I would also like to hear any comments on this boat about any problem areas to be aware of. The boat has twin Yamaha 200 hp HPDIs, any comments on the engines>

Thanks

Greg

JB IN OC

try capt joyce nolan-a buyers best friend and a sellers worst nitemare-443-350-3447 tell her jeff bradford referred you.

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Bill Reynolds
Bill is a partner in the firm of Russell, Reynolds & Donnelly, Inc. It is not any mom & pop operation.
They maintain offices in Annapolis, Worton, MD, Phila, and Norfolk.
The best phone number to reach him is: 410-392-3795. I believe he lives in the Elkton area, so it should be a quick trip.
I used him twice - once to prevent my insurance company from screwing me over, and again when I bought a GW 3 years ago.
He charged $20 a foot then, but it was the best money I ever spent. I don't know how someone could do it, but he went over a 20 footer for 3 hours, and he was working the whole time. Very much a gentleman, great guy to deal with. Kept me from getting hosed by the broker when I finally purchased.

FYI - If for some reason that phone number is not operational, send me pm and I'll give you some mailing addresses. He's the consummate professional.