Need Help!

83Trophy

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I am taking everything in and will keep you all posted on what I find. What I need now is a place to get rid of the 60 gallons of bad gas I already have! Our town has a rubbish day where they take it...but that's another month away! Arghhhh....

gw204

Reaction score
I've heard of people advertising bad/old gas on Craigslist and having it gone w/in hours.

I pumped the old gas from my Formula into a 55 gallon drum I bought off CL. Stored it in the shed for a few weeks until it was hazmat day at one of the local trash collection stations. They took it for free, but I had to leave it in the drum.

83Trophy

Reaction score
I never thought of CL for the gas- I sell everything else on there! Under what category would you post it - "FREE"??? Or under the auto section. I guess I could throw a few posts up there...doesn't cost anything.

Thanks for the comment. -Bob

83Trophy

Reaction score
Holy crap! I placed the ad on CL last night at 12:15 and have received over 20 calls! The gas was taken this morning by a nice guy who is going to use it around his service center; parts washer, etc...

Four months this gas has sat on the side of my house! Thanks for the idea. -Bob