New -275 freedom ownee

Pepe le Pew

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Greetings all
So happy to be part of this group I upgraded my 247 for a used 2016 275 freedom
I can’t figure out how use the grill I know it has a separate battery, and I have shore power I just don’t know what settings to use to charge grill and battery when at my dock I don’t think the grill battery charges from
Engines
Thanks so much
Kathleen, Juoiter FL

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Hi, Stinky, welcome aboard! :)

I don't know the direct answer, but this sounds like something that would certainly be in the owner's manual. If you don't have the original, you can download it from GW's site. Good luck!

Reactions: Pepe le Pew

seasick

Reaction score
The grill has two options, one is powered from shore power and the other is an inverter that converts DC to AC. I don't know if you have both .I would imagine the shore power option is standard if you have the grill. I am not sure if the inverter option is standard or optional:)
Here is a link to the owner's manual.
Look at the section on optional features, Grill sections 8-12 and 13.
It's all there. Enjoy

Reactions: Pepe le Pew

Pepe le Pew

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
The grill has two options, one is powered from shore power and the other is an inverter that converts DC to AC. I don't know if you have both .I would imagine the shore power option is standard if you have the grill. I am not sure if the inverter option is standard or optional:)
Here is a link to the owner's manual.
Look at the section on optional features, Grill sections 8-12 and 13.
It's all there. Enjoy
Thank you so much! I couldn’t find that!
Kathleen

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
This is not a final exam, why not just copy and paste the link while you are looking at it?
Didn't even cross my mind - I thought I was being helpful by double checking it was there? Besides, is it a "bad" thing to simply point someone in the right direction?

I suppose I could have posted only to tell someone that they "didn't do a good enough job" without offering any help to the OP themselves.

Pepe le Pew

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Didn't even cross my mind - I thought I was being helpful by double checking it was there? Besides, is it a "bad" thing to simply point someone in the right direction?

I suppose I could have posted only to tell someone that they "didn't do a good enough job" without offering any help to the OP themselves.
I am very grateful for the info The link worked perfectly and I downloaded the manual and printed the part I needed Thank you!