New Dealership in Central Florida

redrover

Reaction score
Fun fact for those in the central east coast of florida. Maybe I'm slow to finding out but, Play Two Marina, located in Edgewater is no longer our local dealer. Parker Boats in Daytona Beach is. Heard that Grady wanted PTM to put $2 million in inventory on their show room floor. PTM didn't want to make the investment so I guess Grady found a horse that would. Funny thing to me is that the new dealer, Parker Boats has been a huge Boston Whaler dealership for years, should be interesting. My understanding is that PTM will still be doing warranty work, but for how long, couldn't say.

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
Red Rover,
The GW dealer in Two Rivers, Wisc also advertises himself more as a Boston Whaler dealer than a Grady dealer. Look at his web site, http://www.twincitiesmarine.com/ I'm surprised GW puts up with it. I have been told that GW gives their dealers free floor plan on the inventory for six months, so that should help some.
That makes two FL dealerships, Jacksonville and Edgewater, that have changed hands in the last year. Is that unusually high turnover for GW dealers, especially in FL?

Tunacious D

Reaction score
I hadn't heard that yet. Hopefully they will share some GWs with their sister lot in Orlando. I have to drive by the Orlando dealership everyday and it would be nice to see some new Gradys sitting on the lot. Plus being a bigger dealer may help us get some dealer supported/Grady type gatherings, etc.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
capt chris said:
Red Rover,
The GW dealer in Two Rivers, Wisc also advertises himself more as a Boston Whaler dealer than a Grady dealer. Look at his web site, http://www.twincitiesmarine.com/ I'm surprised GW puts up with it. I have been told that GW gives their dealers free floor plan on the inventory for six months, so that should help some.
That makes two FL dealerships, Jacksonville and Edgewater, that have changed hands in the last year. Is that unusually high turnover for GW dealers, especially in FL?

Actually, it makes 3 dealers that have changed in the last year...the Tampa dealer (Jack's Interbay) lost the line to Homosassa Marine (about 90 min North in Homosassa Spgs). Quality Boats in Clearwater now has the entire Tampa Bay territory.