new grady owner

jbukie

Reaction score
I am the proud new owner of a 2003 GW 222 fisherman. Powered by a yamaha 225 4 stroke. It has trim tabs, livewell, ttop, simrad radar, chartplotter/echosounder, simrad vhf, northstar 951 plotter.

Very excited, only downside is waiting til spring to take delivery!

Just sharing the excitement!

John

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family!

That is some package for a 22'. You have it rigged well. Be sure to post pix. What a nice Xmas present. :D

Scarlet Knight

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome, I too am a new GW owner waiting till spring for delivery. Only 14 weeks and counting.

fishhrd

Reaction score
You should be pleased with the boat. I've always liked the look and layout of the 222 fisherman and will be effecient on fuel with that power.

Brad1

Reaction score
Congrats on the new boat. I've got the same boat in the walkaround version.

I know what you mean about having to wait through the winter to get to use your new boat. I took delivery of mine in November of '04. Before that, the only time I got to use it was when I sea trialed it.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I feel for ya..I bought my boat in Dec '05 and took delivery in the spring 4 months later. It was the loooooongest winter of my life. Congrats.

marlin190640x480.jpg

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

jbukie

Reaction score
thanks everyone, i'm excited. I know it's going to be a very long winter.

I looked at some walkaround but i love the layout of the center console. Good amount of cockpit space for fishing with no aft seats back there (thinking about the fold down ones but that can come later). I also love all the storage in the fish boxes in the bow as well as the whole casting platform up front. It has a low bow rail so it's a perfect set up for throwing the cast net.

happy holidays everyone!