New Guy, proud owner 1994 Seafarer 228G

Hi-Tide

Reaction score
Website
www.chazzdemeyer.com
Just purchased a 1994 228G in mint condition for a Florida boat. Owned by a doctor and still has that showroom shine. Equipped with a 225 Merc, same year.

Fell in love with this model after finding a 1988 for a friend of mine. Loved the ride in ruff water, I understand that my model has the newer hull and expect it to ride even better.

I'll post some pics next week. I'm moving it to a different marina next week.

Looking forward to learning from you old Grady White guys.

Good Day,

Hi-Tide

jellyfish

Reaction score
congrats! yes you have the SV2 Hull. It rides like a dream. If you liked the 1988 ride, you will love the 1994 hull ride. You got a very nice boat. Post some pictures when you can. :goodjob

PFB1769

Reaction score
Congrats on the "new" boat. I have had my 93/94 Seafarer 226 with 225 Merc 3.0L Offshore for 17 years.
It's a great boat. If you have any questions about the boat, parts or repairs let me know.

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
"OLD" Grady White guys? How did you know that? Congrats on the new boat. Post some pictures when you can.

Fishin' Rod

Reaction score
:welcome
Congrats on your new purchase. I can't tell you anything about the newer hull design but I've heard many good things. My "88" rides like a dream and that comes from the many that have been on my boat. Best of luck to you!