Newbies with Used Gradys

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Lots of new members coming on board lately, excellent !

Members with used Grady's - email or call Grady White Customer Service and ask to be placed on their newsletter distribution list, they may ask for your HIN number.

The latest issue has plenty of fish photos, something I think was lacking in the past to interest fishermen like me. Some nice stripped bass action (you guys in the midatlantic call them Rockfish), by either name, can't wait to haul a few and get them on the grill !

Gary M

Reaction score
BobP said:
email or call Grady White Customer Service and ask to be placed on their newsletter distribution list

I'm on my third Grady, all bought from Grady dealer Vero Marine Center in Vero Beach, Florida. I have tried again and again and again and again to get G-W to keep me on the list but it just does not work!

Maybe if I buy a fleet of new 360s they'll keep me on the list...................

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
That's a shame.

IS GRADY WHITE GREENVILLE HQ reading this?

TBone

Reaction score
I bought my used 1994 sailfish 10/31/07and went to there website like

BobP said, I registered my boat with them through the site,

I've been getting the "Anchorline" in the mail, and they have sent

a few different e-mails eversince. ( I also registered my two wooden GWs

the best I could with no HIN#s).

Scarlet Knight

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Purchased 2006 GW sailfish and when online in Dec to register as new owner and GW confirmed they recieved info after I had not recieved anything and now am getting anchor line in the mail first issue just received so took afew months but may be similar as when you order a magazine the fullfilment center needs to update mailing list.Just email GW customer service and they can confirm they have your info.

striped bass

Reaction score
I received my first issue this week. I bought my GW through a private party in another part of the country and have never bought anything from a GW dealership. I am not sure how GW got a hold of my address or knew that I was an GW owner.