not too bad for a three year old boat

grady 306 bimini

Reaction score
this is my new 306 that i promised to post pictures of.............not to bad for a brand new 2007

the boat has a new set of 2010 250 digital controls
ill post more pictures when i can

gradybow001.jpg

gradybow003.jpg

gradybow002.jpg

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
For some reason, Cypress Cove always seems to have leftovers. They had a great deal on a 228 back in '08...right now they have a leftover '08 258 with an F350 and they are asking $75K.

Beautiful boat....best of luck with her....

go fish

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Congrats, you will love it. I owned a 1998 306 and currently own a 2006. The F250s are a perfect match (until maybe the new f300s). If you have any questions, please let me know.

Finest Kind

Reaction score
Your boat looks great, best of luck with her....if you are like me, this is just the begining of a beautiful relationship.

Can't figure out how to post pix on this site, but if you would like to post the pix for me, I'll email you pics of the Finest Kind, and you will see what a 22 year old Grady White that has been loved and cared for a long time looks like....

seabob4

Reaction score
Finest,
Follow these steps, it's from a tutorial I posted on my site...

Photobucket is pretty easy...

Postby Bob C on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 pm
The best way I have found to post pics or avatars on any site is to use Photobucket. It's easy to set up an account, and it basically guaranties you'll be able to post pics, large and small.

After you have opened your account, follow these steps:

1) Click on Upload.
2) Select a pic from your files and click on Open. This will upload it to Photobucket.
3) Click on Share and Save, then click on Save to Album. This will automatically put it in your Default
Album.
4) You have to resize your pic. There are 2 methods, this is the easiest. Double-click on the pic you want to use. Scroll
across the top of the pic and you'll see Re-size. Scroll down in the drop-down menu and click on Large for a
nice pic to insert in a post. It will ask you if you want to resize the pic, say OK. Clicking on Small gives an excel-
lent size for a sig pic.
5) To insert a pic in a post or in your signature, simply select "IMG" code below the pic, click on Copy, go to
go to your post or profile, click on Paste, and the pasted "
will result in a pic when you post
or a pic in your sig when you save.

It really is as simple as that. If you want to know how to post links to websites, let me know, it's all in the BBcode, and it's the same concept as the IMG code. The codes are at the right of the reply box underneath the smileys...

Bob

Finest Kind

Reaction score
seabob4 said:
Finest,
Follow these steps, it's from a tutorial I posted on my site...

Photobucket is pretty easy...

Postby Bob C on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 pm
The best way I have found to post pics or avatars on any site is to use Photobucket. It's easy to set up an account, and it basically guaranties you'll be able to post pics, large and small.

After you have opened your account, follow these steps:

1) Click on Upload.
2) Select a pic from your files and click on Open. This will upload it to Photobucket.
3) Click on Share and Save, then click on Save to Album. This will automatically put it in your Default
Album.
4) You have to resize your pic. There are 2 methods, this is the easiest. Double-click on the pic you want to use. Scroll
across the top of the pic and you'll see Re-size. Scroll down in the drop-down menu and click on Large for a
nice pic to insert in a post. It will ask you if you want to resize the pic, say OK. Clicking on Small gives an excel-
lent size for a sig pic.
5) To insert a pic in a post or in your signature, simply select "IMG" code below the pic, click on Copy, go to
go to your post or profile, click on Paste, and the pasted "
will result in a pic when you post
or a pic in your sig when you save.

It really is as simple as that. If you want to know how to post links to websites, let me know, it's all in the BBcode, and it's the same concept as the IMG code. The codes are at the right of the reply box underneath the smileys...

Bob

Thanks Bob, with your help I got it, posted a new thread with pics.