OEM Anchor Roller Adventure 208

john90290

Reaction score
Looking for the OEM for the Anchor Roller for Grady White. I found it once on this site but been searching for the last couple days and of course cannot find it :(

Thanks folks,

-John

seasick

Reaction score
john90290 said:
Looking for the OEM for the Anchor Roller for Grady White. I found it once on this site but been searching for the last couple days and of course cannot find it :(

Thanks folks,

-John
Are you looking for the insert that goes into the pulpit? As far as I know, all factory 208s used pulpits and not what I would call an anchor roller. I could be wrong but I just looked up the latest Grady specs and it states Pulpit as an option, not a roller. You can outfit the bow with a roller, there are several that will work but the exact model and/or type depends on a few factors; windlass or not, free-fall or not if windlass, type and size of anchor.

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My 208 has a black rubber roller on a galvanized metal bracket attached to the bow pulpit. So do all the other 208s in the photo gallery here that have the pulpits. The pulpit is a factory option. I have no idea where to get a replacement, however. I would call GW.

bayrat

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Dont know about the Overnighter but the one on my 228 is made by Windline and the roller IS available from them and from many other sites for prices of $12-$17. The name WIndline was visible on the metal bracket and Im guessing that yours may be the same. You can then call them (or Grady, as the other poster mentioned) and get the model number used on your particular boat.