OEM grady white 1990 seafarer 22 model 228g hard top with attachment poles/struts?

Tarivan

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am looking for a OEM grady white 1990 seafarer 22 model 228g hard top with attachment poless/struts? Does anyone have one for sale? know of one for sale? Or have one that they can send me dimentions to have one made? Tari

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
You want whoever is making it to work from their own measurements and dimensions, otherwise you are SOL if the final product does not fit.
This.

But for that era (age) of a boat, you'd probably be better off looking to the aftermarket. Check out Atlantic Towers - they have a couple options.

Tarivan

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You want whoever is making it to work from their own measurements and dimensions, otherwise you are SOL if the final product does not fit.
You don't think I can find a Manufacturer's Hard top? If not, do you have any recomendations for a Grady White hard top manufacturer near Mystic CT

Tarivan

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You don't think I can find an original manufactured hard top for that model? If not, do you have any suggestions for a hard top manufacturer near Mystic CT?

Tarivan

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
This.

But for that era (age) of a boat, you'd probably be better off looking to the aftermarket. Check out Atlantic Towers - they have a couple options.
Thanks will do

Tarivan

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
This.

Thanks so much! They were able to help me at a reasonable price!

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Thanks so much! They were able to help me at a reasonable price!
Great!

I have one of theirs on my boat - I've had the boat for about 6 or 7 years - the previous owner put it on - I think he had it on their for a number of years. Still looks good! It's actually an "extended" hardtop that is about 3' longer than the norm - which I like.

SamRB

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
Saw this on CL FYI
Not sure if it will work, but wanted to share with you.
Good luck!
Sam

I have a hardtop Off Grady white That needs one leg rewelded 1800 and a nice Outboard bracket That can hold up to two 300hp outboards 1800 or 3000 for both the bracket Is in great shape just dirty right now

01414_bu5lbYr1g6h_0c60lw_600x450.jpg

00y0y_fkywXfvBRkx_0c60lw_600x450.jpg

00D0D_c5gVri0hfcm_0c60lw_600x450.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
I have a hardtop Off Grady white That needs one leg rewelded 1800 and a nice Outboard bracket That can hold up to two 300hp outboards 1800 or 3000 for both the bracket Is in great shape just dirty right now