Other boat builder forums

Grady282owner

Reaction score
Just a question..... Do any of you Grady guys go on any other boat builder forums and bash their boats or make comments on their boats? I personally do not and just asking. I do go on THT from time to time but that is not a builder forum because they have some pretty decent threads.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
All the time! :D It is especially fun to rag on Bayliner owners, Whaler and Pursuit to name a few, NOT! To me it is like being a fan of a college football team, yeah you take jabs at your rival on your own forum, but it is poor taste to just go over to other forums and become a troll there.

In that Pursuit flare up here, I did go over there and was however, amazed, :wink: that other owners of different manufacturers actually had real problems with their boats. One would suspect those other companies just make perfect flawless boats by the way some folks come here and bash Grady. Then again some folks here feel the same way about Grady, it is perfect.

Those THT threads compare boat x with boat Y are fun to watch, but often pointless.

Grady282owner

Reaction score
Yeah I feel exactly the same as you! It is a drag when these guys come on here and feel they can comment on these boats when they dont even have one which brings me to the point of why are you here on the first place? Maybe trying to see how a real boat looks and how little or minor the problems with the manufacturer are!

seabob4

Reaction score
You guys can come over to my site anytime...GW is a great boat, but it has it's flaws, just like any other...including Rybo! :shock:

Bama96

Reaction score
True but Grady White stands behind their products better than any other. That is the difference. Premium customer service comes with a premium price but well worth it IMO. 8) The THT know it alls and bashers are entertaining. 99.9% of them have never seen a Grady White in person much less ever step foot on one. I know what I have and I don't need to be part of an internet pissing match on THT to prove it.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I don't understand the bashing crap. We all bought the style of boat that fit our needs and budget. Who really cares what anybody has. As long as they are happy and on the water, does anything else matter?

I don't go on other boat sites, because I don't have their boat. Only a fool or a sick individual would waste their precious time trolling on other sites.

I too hit THT from time to time. As long as you stay away from X or Y boat threads or wood / no wood threads you are ok....

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Sometimes certain owners of certain brands believe and act like their boat brand is the cat's meow and everyone else who doesn't have one wishes they did have one but can only dream about it. Usually it has to do with price tag on boat.

(Ironically, reminds me of the attidude of some women I've known).

Sometimes certain readers of these threads can sniff attitude out at 100 keystrokes, and are more like sick and tired of such nonsense, and want to snuff it out into the reality of what it really is.

The two meet many times over at THT
Occasionally at brand sites to raise the blood pressure and fluff the feathers up a bit with so little priming.