our 87 240 offshore

Fishtales

Reaction score
clean her up! she will look nice. time for a compass or potentially refill if they can. garmin panel came out good.

hooked on Grady

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Yeah I have been busting my butt to get her done. the weather has not been good. I managed to get the port side 85% buffed out today, the starboard side is done but could use a going over up front a bit. I also got the fiberglass work done on the keel up front where they kept bashing the cross member after a protective pc broke off. All good one step at a time. the first time my wife and I owned a 87 seafarer it was only 2 years old that was easy to to take care of compered to what I've got to do know with this one. labor of love though :)

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Very nice setup. Do you have any pics on how the side compartment to the right of the driver side is set up with the starboard?

Reactions: Gradyweekender24

hooked on Grady

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Right now the side compartment the same as when it was new except that everything has been replaced with the plastic. Eventually both port and starboard side will be made into neat storage for drinks, sunglasses, lure hanger, sun screen. I've run out of plastic for now so those things will wait.

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
thank you. you are doing an incredible job. just in time to get on the water for the summer.