Outrigger Bases Wanted

Scottwd1

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Hi All I'm looking for a pair of the outrigger bases shown in the photo. Used is ok if in great condition. Ideally looking for new, does anyone know who makes the one shown in photo. Thanks in advance everybody.

Attachments

• outrigger base.jpg
    outrigger base.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 12

Scottwd1

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Lee or Tigress makes those. Google search is your friend.

View attachment 27965View attachment 27966
Thanks so much for the reply. Technically these are referred to as side mount. I'm not sure if they will work on the hardtop properly without that extra latch mechanism that's shown in my photo posted? As much as i tried to find the direct replacement no dice. My though is they are NLA and The new Top Gun Style bases have all but taken their place.

SeanC

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Hi All I'm looking for a pair of the outrigger bases shown in the photo. Used is ok if in great condition. Ideally looking for new, does anyone know who makes the one shown in photo. Thanks in advance everybody.
They are Lee's OH277T bases. They don't make them anymore. I have a set on my boat.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Thanks so much for the reply. Technically these are referred to as side mount. I'm not sure if they will work on the hardtop properly without that extra latch mechanism that's shown in my photo posted? As much as i tried to find the direct replacement no dice. My though is they are NLA and The new Top Gun Style bases have all but taken their place.

Well, I had the right line of thought, but posted wrong pics,,, Lee used to make them , but no longer. Maybe check THT classified or Bloodydecks classified, Ebay??

Outrigger bases 002.jpg

Scottwd1

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
thanks so much for the reply back. Yes those are the ones. I will check your recommendations Ebay didn't have. Thanks again much appreciated.

Wetsquirrel

Reaction score
This guy has a set for $275.00 + shipping in Felton DE.

Scottwd1

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Thanks bud I reached out. Much appreciated