Owner Work friendly yard?

scottstef

Reaction score
I am buying a 1989 offshore. I keep my boats in a slip. I need suggestions for a marina that I can put the new boat on so I can paint the bottom, and do basic prep work on. Any suggestions? I am purchasing boat in Milford Delaware, will tow it to the Chesapeake drop the boat in and motor to the marina. And yes it’s complicated- I don’t have a tow vehicle so I’m hiring someone to get it to the ramp for me.

ItalianAngler

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I am buying a 1989 offshore. I keep my boats in a slip. I need suggestions for a marina that I can put the new boat on so I can paint the bottom, and do basic prep work on. Any suggestions? I am purchasing boat in Milford Delaware, will tow it to the Chesapeake drop the boat in and motor to the marina. And yes it’s complicated- I don’t have a tow vehicle so I’m hiring someone to get it to the ramp for me.
I'm near Annapolis, Abell Custom Marine let's you work on your own boat. I was there every day for weeks this past offseason. https://www.abellcustommarine.com/ Great people, very reasonable, and if you do get in a bind their work is top notch.

Reactions: scottstef