please help-best price on 2 stroke yamalube ?

ray leonard

Reaction score
Where in NJ area would the best price on yama lube be ?i have saved empty yama lube jugs

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I get refills from Gateway in Highlands. Last summer was about $32 per gallon. I don't know if this is a good price or not.

GulfSea

Reaction score
I normally find the best price 4 stroke oil (same for 2 stroke oil) via the internet by searching google or yahoo "shopping." Then print and price match at west marine. Sometimes I just order online if it's not needed right away.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The dealer here gets $20/gal for refills if you bring your own jug. That said, I've switched to Pennzoil Premium Plus and I get less smoke. Plus I can buy it all day long in Walmart for about the same price.

JDMarlin300

Reaction score
I recommend buying a 55 gallon Drum from http://www.domo-online.com/yamaha. Last year I did this and it only cost me about $16/gallon. If it's too much oil for you, buddy up with someone. Fill your own bottles and save about 50%

John D
Living Water
30' Marlin
North Carolina :praise

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Do youself a favor and switch to either the Pennzoil Full Synthetic or Amsoil. I switched to Amsoil years ago and it has excellent results. Clean burning, longer plug life and peace of mind knowing I have the best lubricant possible. Find an Amsoil distributor in your area and it is worth it. I buy a case at a time.