Replacement Bimini

ppcshooter

Reaction score
Good Morning all,

I would like to replace the Bimini on my 1990 204C. All of the custom shops in my area are unable to do it until late June. I was looking at some aftermarket Biminis but I am unsure of the size. The present hardware mounts to the side of the helm which is 60". The aftermarket tops seem to be 6' long and 36 43 46 53 " high. Has anyone replaced with an aftermaket and if so could you tell me the size you used.

Thanks

crazygrady91

Reaction score
I have a 1991 204c. I have had my bimini in storage for as long as I've owned the boat. With no intentions on using it, I'd be glad to let it go for cheap.
This is just an alternative suggestion and I'm not sure of its measurements. If you're interested, I can get you more info and pictures.
Thanks

Pete1313

Reaction score
Google Great Lakes Boat Tops - they are the manufacturer who makes Grady's OEM tops. They have the patterns for every boat, going back many years. I just ordered a new drop curtain from them for my 1997 Voyager - it only cost $300. My local canvas shops were quoting me 800 to custom make the same thing.

I also priced out a new bimini from them and they quoted me around $340 for that.

Bottom line - really good prices on OEM stuff.

Pete1313

Reaction score
Damn...that stinks....because they beat all the prices I saw.

I wonder if they would make a new one if you sent them the canvas?

Scrounger

Reaction score
Try here. They got to me right away. Had in done in a couple of days.

A & J Canvas Co.

(856) 451-5606

Maple & Spruce St
Rosenhayn, NJ 08352

SCAdventure

Reaction score
I tried to get a new bimini and cockpit cover for a 1995 Adventure 208. They said they didn't make that one. Anyone got one?