replacing live well pump on 209 escape

ROB SWIFT

Reaction score
Need to replace my live well pump was looking for some advice on how to tackle this ,whether Icould do everything thru the 4" inspection port or do I have to pull the 2'X2' access cover off to have more room to work and if so do I just caulk with 5200 and rescew access cover down when i'm done.Should I replace shut off valves at the same time or anything else while I'm in there? Thanks.

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
I doubt that you could change it thru the inspection port. With that being said I wouldn't seal up the access hatch with 5200. I would use a good grade of silicone . You might have to go back in there one day and sealing the hatch with 5200 would make getting it up again a nightmare.
Also while you're in there give everything a thorough inspection , check the condition of the handles on the shutoff valves and anything else that you can see. Float switch on bilge pump for example and the wiring for it.

I did this job when I had my Seafarer years ago and when I was ready to put the access hatch back on I was confident everything down there was in A-1 shape . :wink:

Acetone works really well to clean the gel coat prior to recaulking , and blue painters tape makes a good "border" for the caulking so as not to get it everywhere you dont want it. :D

Grady 228

Reaction score
I did my 209 about three years ago. Trim the scilcone with a utility knfe.Pull the 2'x2' access cover. Makes it a lot easier. Your Grady dealer has the matchng scilcone for re- caulkng. I taped around the edges and waited for scilcone to dry to allow for easer cleanup

lcgyy

Reaction score
Entourage said in court papers that he suffered a concussion, a ruptured eardrum, a burst blood vessel in his eye and a torn rotator cuff in the July 2005 scuffle with Iverson's security detail. The altercation occurred when the basketball star's entourage attempted to take over the bar's VIP section, according to court papers. No criminal charges were filed.

Piven, the Emmy-friendly star of Entourage,exited the production in December, 10 weeks early, citing health concerns related to mercury poisoning, which Entourage said he got from eating fish. In the statement, the producers noted that Entourage have requested "a wide range of relevant information" from Entourage about his "alleged illness," including "medical records and documentation of Mr. Piven's activities both during and after the run of the show." They also proposed that all information supplied be "subject to a strict confidentiality agreement."
Blige recently guest-starred on Entourage

The L Word is the intimate story about the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles. The show has received a lot of praise for its brilliant storylines and its portrayal of the lesbian community.
The L Word is created and executive produced by Ilene Chaiken who also...
Charlie is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Jaguar in the front, and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother Alan, who's facing a divorce, and his son Jake, come to live with him. Together, these two and a half men confront the challenges of growing up; finally. Complicating matters are the brothers'...

NCIS Spinoff Casts CSI Alumna, Two Others
The ensemble for CBS' planned NCIS spinoff continues to flesh out. Not long after it was reported that Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are circling two lead roles, three other characters have been cast.
Louise Lombard, who played CSI'sSofia Curtis for three seasons, has landed what is considered the series' female lead: Clara, a former major in the military police turned investigator.
The Hollywood Reporter also reports that Peter Cambor (Notes from the Underbelly) will play Nate, a quick-witted operational psychologist.
Just asNCISwas born of a JAG episode, this latest offshoot will kick off as an episode of NCIS.