rewire offshore

rnorrk

Reaction score
but i finally figured out how to post pictures.
soon to install this weekend the battery charging relay the new wires front to back battery switch and the third battery also installing a new fuse panel. thru hulls are drying. can not wait to start doing the install on the radar. hopefully i can find some help on the radar install on here.

2u882rp.jpg

2uhbqs7.jpg

2ronjib.jpg

2l9kv3m.jpg

2ex4n6v.jpg

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
May I safely assume that these are the "before" photos, and that ALL that wiring is coming out?

I big job, and my best wishes for success!

Brad1

Reaction score
ocnslr said:
May I safely assume that these are the "before" photos, and that ALL that wiring is coming out?

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to ask for fear they weren't the "before" photos.

I did a complete rewire of a boat once. Very satisfying feeling when it's done and everything is labeled, all ends shrink wrapped, and everything looks tidy.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Good use of the monkey fur to hang lures! Seems ideal.

Hope that stays !!

Boats Rock

Reaction score
By the looks of that Snap-On ratchet screw driver you have mechanical aptitude. Please rip all that wiring out and start over. If you need to run wires and want it to look clean and neat. Tractor trailers use a 7 wire cord that is in 12 and 16 gauge wires. It comes in 50 ft rolls and I have wired many boats with it and I use heat shrink wire ends that seal out water. These cords are designed to carry 30 to 40 amps. Good Luck.