Rocket Launchers 330

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Has anyone added rocket launchers to the hardtop for a Grady 330 express? We had them on our 27 and it was a great place to put the rods to get them out of the way. We have the ones on the side but we could use more. My brother and I are 6'3 and would be able to reach them.

We do have a center rigger so I'm thinking of putting 2 on each side of of hardtop.

Love to hear some feedback.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have them on my Marlin plus I put a center rigger on it also. I like them to keep rods out of the way, very useful addition.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks! Where did you get them from? My 27 Sailfish came with them but not the 330 Express.

gulfcart

Reaction score
Holders.jpg

You can see the holders in this picture.. Got them on Ebay..Work well.

steveg

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I did not have them on my 272 and found a company in Virginia, Wahoo Industries to make them for the 272. Did a great job and less than 50% of the Grady White mfg who will make them if you want to pay. Jarrett Parker at http://www.wahooindustries.com. I also put a 3 rod holder between the seats and the motor which is really nice to have. I met him when he came up to Earleigh Hgts Fire House over in Severna Park for the February MSSA show. What you will need to do is to take the measurements of your top, take a pictures of how wide it will be and how much of a drop you want. Also, there will have to be a pic showing the drop from the center to the edge. Good luck and was wondering if you sold your old boat. Steve/Ocean Pines