SAD DAY TODAY

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Nothing else matters was pulled out of the water today and in storage she goes, for the next 5 worst months of my life. :( :( :( :(
Well......... countdown is starting tomorrow.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Next year you can bring her down here. We'll put her in a slip, visit her often (it's only one block from our condo to our docks), and even take her out striper fishing in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb.... and tog fishing, and offshore wrecks for BSB...

Yeah, we'd take really good care of her - and she wouldn't get so cold... :D

SlimJim

Reaction score
Bring her our west and we will take good care of her and e-mail you daily reports with pictures. :lol: :D

Elvio

Reaction score
Hey Giorghos, don't worry...I'm next, for 4~5 months as well. :cry: But consider yourself lucky my friend : mine goes out bcz I can't use her for that time frame as I am on rehab after a multiple by-pass. I may take the occasion to repower her, and then the crucial everytime questions :? : 2 stroke vs 4 stroke, E-Tec vs Yam & the rest, etc. :roll:
So my friend...kathe embodhio ya kalo :lol:

smontgomery

Reaction score
Move

Move to North Carolina! Cape Fear Coast. The bite is ON and it was 83 degrees here today.

Seas were 1-2 feet (if that).....It was flat as a pancake.

7:30am today looked like a parade of boats with fishing rods heading out of the Cape Fear River toward "Lake" Atlantic today. Unbelieveable day to wake up.

What a day to play hooky.

Get that boat back in the water. There's plenty of us to look after your pride and joy while you freeze your backside off up that way. I know. Was up there for years.

Steve

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Did anybody (from the NE area, not the OTHERS lucky ones)start the count down yet, or it's only me?
NY boat show is coming up too, so i will spent a few days there.

Kevcros

Reaction score
Are you serious ? We have 8" of snow and my boat has been stacked for ~ a month--- March cant come quick enough--

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
Did anybody (from the NE area, not the OTHERS lucky ones)start the count down yet, or it's only me?
NY boat show is coming up too, so i will spent a few days there.

Yep they hauled me out about the same time as you. The boys parked me down the street at the other place they have in Southold across from the chryler dealer. And like you I am counting the days when we go back in. :wink: