Scupper flap replacement

gearadrift

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
I would like to replace the flaps on my scuppers. I did some searching online and could not find replacemnt flaps only the ping pong ball style. Does anyone have a source for the flaps? The scuppers are bronze, I believe Perko. I plan to confirm that with Grady this week. Problem with Perko is they don't sell direct.

Has anyone tried the ball style? The picture of the TH Marine Flowmax makes it look like they protrude from the hull? Is that right or a bad picture?

Thanks,

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I got my flaps last year from Somerspoint Marina in NJ. They had them in stock on the shelves.

gearadrift

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman

OakIsland, Thanks for the reply but that's not what I am looking for. I would like the OEM (Perko) replacement flaps which somehow snap into my existing scupper. Mine are one piece cast bronze with the recessed flap. I'm pretty sure they are Perko model #0377B.
Anyone else ever replace these, am I on the right track?

Pat

OakIsland

Reaction score
Whoa.... those are way different from the ones on my 232G! The Perko catalog doesn't list any parts....

plymouthgrady

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
scupper flaps

I used the ping pong ball style and hated them. Stick with the flappers.
I replaced the ones on my 228 last year. I got them at West (and paid WAY too much). They are the white vinyl, not bronze. You can take the rubber flap out of the new ones and use your existing bronze holders.