Shore power problem for Sailfish

dencaw

Reaction score
Bought a '91 25' Sailfish at an auction last fall and just put it in the water. It came with a shore power hookup, 30 amp. It also has a 110 hot plate setup in the cabin so I am guessing the shore power came originally with the boat. Anyway, I plugged in and am not getting any power anywhere. I found a electrical panel with two breakers in the galley cabinet under the sink. Both breakers are on. There is a battery charger on the boat with a meter and I am getting nothing. Does anyone know if there is another panel or breaker somewhere else on the boat, or even a switch somewhere that needs to be flipped. I know there is power from the dock. I guess I could try swapping out my power cord. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, in advance.

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Not sure where it is in a 91 but there is a circuit breaker for shore power located under the starboard gunnel on the newer boats. If it trips you won't get power. If it isn't there it's probably near that batteries or somewhere in the stern compartments. Check under the gunnels first.