Source for Horn Button?

Bill_N

Reaction score
Has anyone found a source for a replacement for the red rubber horn button that Grady's used to come with?

Mine is a little crusty looking and I called GW and got a p/n which turned out to be a rocker switch.

Bill

max366

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bill

I bought a Cole Hersee rubber cover to replace my cracked cover. I bought a black one, but red is available. Screwed right onto the switch.

Here's the CH website for the covers http://www.colehersee.com/home/grid/cat/157/

I think I got mine at West for about $8, but it was 18 mo ago and it might have been more.

Bill_N

Reaction score
max366 said:
Bill

I bought a Cole Hersee rubber cover to replace my cracked cover. I bought a black one, but red is available. Screwed right onto the switch.

Here's the CH website for the covers http://www.colehersee.com/home/grid/cat/157/

I think I got mine at West for about $8, but it was 18 mo ago and it might have been more.

Thanks! I wouldn't care what color it is as long as it fits.

eppem

Reaction score
Bill,
I need one too, let me know how you make out with this?

Thanks,

Mike

Bill_N

Reaction score
Haven't found a source for these in CT yet. I forwarded the info to Boats Inc to see if they'll stock them. Min order is 80 for a dealer

eppem

Reaction score
I found an auto dealer in CT who sources them for the manufacuture. The manufacture does not sell direct to the consumer. Let me know what Boats Inc says. They are 76 cent each in Danbury but the shipping from IL is like 6 to 8 bucks. I will buy a bunch if you want to split it or if anyone else needs one? I ordered red and the guy is waiting for me to call back..

Bill_N

Reaction score
Mike,

Dan from Boats Inc emailed me today and has a source for the buttons so I'm all set. I'm sure you can get one from them.

Thanks to everyone else that responded.

Bill

Bill_N

Reaction score
Yes, I got it last week. Used it Sunday afternoon to buff out a few scuffs. I'll send you a PM on the pads.

I'll see what I have for pics of the dash. May have to shoot one tonight....

Bill

Bill_N

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
Bill, can you post a picture of the one you have? I might have some old Grady electrical stuff.

BTW, did you get the polisher?

It's just below the trim tab switchs.

P6060001.jpg