Splashed a Tournament 275 Yesterday - First Post

GWTour275

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Took delivery of a new 275 Tournament yesterday, what a fantastic boat. It was 82 here (Chesapeake Bay) with no wind, great day to check out the boat and get some break-in hours on the motors.

Have followed the posts on this forum for several months while shopping around, the info here was very helpful in making my decision. This is my first GW and it seems most Grady owners are very pleased with their boats.

Average Joe

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :) We'd love to have you join us in the Tidewater Grady White Club. 8)

Give me a call if you would like some details.
757-641-3556

Tashmoo

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome.

Great selection of boat, but I am biased. We are just concluding our second season and like our 275 as much today as the day we took delivery.

I’m jealous; I wish we had your boating season up here.

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
You made my day, week and month with your pictures. I purchased a new 2010 Tournament 275 with twin 150's in August, took ownership in September, but won't end up splashing it for the first time until April (it wasn't worth putting it in just for a month). Seeing your new boat really made me ache for April to come even sooner.

It's a great looking boat. Glad to hear you had a good first day on the water.

By the way, you may want to fix the signature under your postings. Right now it says "2009 Tournament 257 twin 150s" I believe you meant to say "Tournament 275.

Enjoy the boat. Keep us posted.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Congratulations.

Good hull. Great engines. Superb combination.

465 hours on the original 250HP OX66, and now 865 hours on the twin F150s. Lots and lots of miles under the keel.

Tight lines!

Brian