Stock Grady 8252 Vinyl 1 3/8 inch wide trim with adhesive backing tape for sale.

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
To avoid the Ebay 10 bucks a foot for stock GW vinyl trim I ordered a whole roll from the manufacturer. I've got about 70 to 80 feet left. It cost me around 2.50 a foot. I would like 3 bucks a foot( to cover the trips and time to the post office) plus shipping costs in at least 10 foot or more minimum sections. PM me what you need and I will hold that amount for you and ship it all out right after New Years . You can just send me the cash or check after you receive it to keep it simple. Note the trim below.1607097674064.png

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Ok... That leaves around 40 feet still available folks.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Summer time and a heat gun will be your friend. Mine is coming off in the same area, the bend under the light. Was going the Ebay route till this popped up.

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I’ll take what’s left, if it is the trim right under the walkaround courtesy light that we are talking about. Is it that moldable?View attachment 17641
As Ky Grady mentioned, Yes it is quite pliable and I am having to remove mine along with the silicone I stupidly tried to fix it with. Heat gun and MEK solvent working well. It is the same as you described along with under the helm etc. sending you a PM

Last edited:

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
As Ky Grady mentioned, Yes it is quite pliable and I am having to remove mine along with the silicone I stupidly tried to fix it with. Heat gun and MEK solvent working well. It is the same as you described along with under the helm etc. sending you a PM

Any reason why the silicone was a stupid way to fix it? I just removed my livewell and had to peel back a foot to unscrew the hinge. I was hoping to reattach with silicone.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Go to local auto parts and get some 3M trim tape. Clean off the old tape on back of trim and cut a new piece of tape and you're good to go. No silicone mess to deal with.

6012221_mmm_03609_pri_larg.jpg

Donald Hempel

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
To avoid the Ebay 10 bucks a foot for stock GW vinyl trim I ordered a whole roll from the manufacturer. I've got about 70 to 80 feet left. It cost me around 2.50 a foot. I would like 3 bucks a foot( to cover the trips and time to the post office) plus shipping costs in at least 10 foot or more minimum sections. PM me what you need and I will hold that amount for you and ship it all out right after New Years . You can just send me the cash or check after you receive it to keep it simple. Note the trim below.View attachment 17630
I am very interested in your Grady vinyl trim. I would be interested in the entire amount available.
Please contact Mike by phone or text @ 1-410 627-7818

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I am very interested in your Grady vinyl trim. I would be interested in the entire amount available.
Hey Donald... I sold the majority of it already. I am not sure what I will have when I get done but may have 10-15 feet left if you are interested. Ill let you know but wont be working this again until its a tad warmer so it will stick better. Jim

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
If there ends up being 8' left over, or someone buys another role, I'm in.

thepenman

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Can anyone guide me to How to order a “roll” of this vinyl????