Switch panel replacement

jeffump18

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi, Got an 85 Seafarer 227. The switch panel is old & faded. Anyone have any info on where to get one or who can build one? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

astrobud311

Reaction score
Go on over to the hull truth, search the forum for switch panels. there's a guy over there who does some really nice custom panels.

Sea Shift

Reaction score
The good toggles are made by Carlin. they even come with the little logos for boating electronics!

Tideslave

Reaction score
Had a cutom panel built by VectorLED for my old Gulfstream. Looks cooler than the new boats and works well with the lettering backlit.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sadly, VectorLED has run into some issues and I don't think he is in the panel business anymore.

I'm going to redo my panels, as well. I will probably use 1/4" black starboard, and cut and wire them myself. It's a good offseason project.

jim f 232

Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
Just replaced the switch panel on my 1990 Gulfstream. I had Niemiec Marine in New Bedford make the panel, bought the switches and wired myself. I don't know if they would do the whole job or not but I was pretty pleased with panel. Used contura rocker switches and seperate Blue sea fuse blocks.

todd0915

Reaction score
re did all the panels on my 208.went to tap plastics and had them re made out of 1/4 black to match the cutty hatch cover.took the switch panal into the store and thay did a fantastic job.looks better than new.have some fun and change the side panels and the dash use good interior vinyl paint,it comes in many colors.i painted mine white to match the newer ones.looks like a new model.google what a new one looks like.i had all of my plastic remade fot about $500.00