Time is running out for the best G/W Time of your Life!!

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
We are getting down to the wire for the 2nd Annual Del-Mar-Va-ous get together at Indian River Marina on June 24th.

Don't miss this opportunity to have the greatest time of your life with fellow Great Grady Whiter's.

Lots of good fun, time, and conversation!!

See ya there.

Jeff D.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
We are looking forward to seeing you and the crew down here next week, as well as the trip up to IRI.

Of course, looking forward to the big events on the 24th - just no info.. :? Don't know if I need to tap the home equity line, or just bring a boombox.... :D :D :D

Brian

gw204

Reaction score
Have a good time guys. We're not going to make the run up. That's just too much gas used with no hoos draggin' through the water for me. :)

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
gw204 said:
Have a good time guys. We're not going to make the run up. That's just too much gas used with no hoos draggin' through the water for me. :)

Sorry to hear that, but certainly understand the rationale.

We were looking forward to meeting you...

Brian

gw204

Reaction score
Bill,

I was gonna ask if you knew of a ramp in the area, but then I remembered pulling the boat out just down the street from your house. :)

I'll keep you posted. If we come up, you and Reidun are welcome to bum a ride. :)

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Brian, if the tide is high, the ramp down the street works fine. You can leave your truck and trailer right here it my house. There are also new public ramps (free), with a big parking lot (free), at the end of Longneck road, just down a bit from me, and of course, there's a ramp right at the I.R. Marina, where the get-together is being held.

Looking for to seeing you all.

GALILEO

Reaction score
Registration

Bill, do I read correctly that you are coming? I certainly hope that your plans changed. If so, please register.

Folks, I need as correct head count as possible for a host of reasons. I appreciate the cooperation on this. Thanks. Jim

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Jim, check your PM's. I haven't made the commitment due to uncertain travel plans for that week, so don't include me in on you tally.

Stonewall

Reaction score
My wife and I will be cruising the Chesapeake beginning tomorrow AM. Then on Thursday we'll be spending the night at Summit North Marina on the C&D. Friday AM we'll be heading down the Del Bay to IRI. We are looking forward to meeting all of you. See you there!!!