Tournament 225

imcnee

Reaction score
I have just purchased a Tournament 225 and am looking forward to a great summer on my new (to me) Grady.
Has anyone replaced the porta-potti with a proper marine head? It seems the holding tank mascerator etc is already in place.
Thanks

Bama96

Reaction score
Welcome! You are going to love your 225. Not sure on the head holding tank/pump. I think that was a factory option. Post some pics lets see your new boat! 8)

White Horses (Mike)

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I hope you love it as much as we love ours! Sorry - I can't help you with the head - ours is just a porta-potti but works fine for us. Let us know if we can help otherwise....!

Reaction score
I too have just purchased a Grady-White Tournament 225, in Singapore (June 2011) and am thinking about installing a marine head. The original owner had the porta-potty, without the inline macerator. I'll be taking the boat up the east side of the Malacca Straits to it's new home in Phuket Thailand, 700NM to the north, once the N.E. Monsoon has established itself in Dec/Jan. A marine toilet would certainly make the trip more comfortable.