Tournament 307 street pricing

maboat

Reaction score
I am looking at a Tournament 307 and I am curious if anyone has purchased one or seen any pricing. I am interested in what they are selling for not the MSRP. I would also be interested in hearing anyone thoughts on what they typical % discount is on MSRP on other Grady models as this model is so new there may not be any real sales data out there. Also the dealer I am working with adds a fee for Freight Prep & Delivery is this typical and what would you expect to pay for this?

Thanks in advance for any information.

striped bass

Reaction score
maboat:
Direct from Grady in Greenville on the 307. Base price with no options (MSRP) for the 307 with two F350s is $194,530. Dealer prep and bottom paint is about $5K more.
Please note: The F350 torpedos are still in the water; no fix sheduled as yet.
Please let us know if you make the purchase. We want lots of pics. I am going to the Boston International Boat Show Thursday where the 307 is on display.

maboat

Reaction score
The one I was looking at had twin 250's and the torpedos stay in the water on that boat as well. I believe the boat at the show will be equiped with the 250's. I like the boat a lot and it really fits our needs family boat with some light fishing. I just want to ensure that I get the best possible value that I can and ensure I do not overpay for the boat I am getting. Still interested in hearing from anyone else who may have purchased a new Grady in the last 12 months to hear what kind of discounts they were able to get.

Thanks....

choogenboom

Reaction score
It is definitely a buyer's market for boats. In 2007 I bought a "leftover" 2006 whaler below dealer invoice. I also found several competing gradys for sale at dealer invoice. The mark up from invoice to MSRP was about 40%, so that will give you some idea of what your negotiation room is. If you can be patient, wait until you find a dealer that has one left over at the end of the season and you'll be in the strongest bargaining position.

Southern Hunter

Reaction score
MSRP

It definitely is a buyer's market, We ordered our 305 Express in November of last year and received it this March and got our dealer to come down over 20% off the MSRP after dealing with them for a while and even got them to throw in the over 20K in electronics with that price!

PMD 205

Reaction score
Wow, where in the hell have I been the last two months. I had no idea this model even existed or was even in the works.

EDIT: Oh yeah duh, I've been out on the water. :D