Tranducer mounting

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm about 8" in front of the thru hull. looks like I need to move it more forward. How do you like that 225?? I'm looking at al lot of 247 CC's with that engine. That thing with it going down to 4-cyl at idle sounds like it could be a problem. How do they do that and still lubricate the cylinders if no premix is going in there?

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm about 8" in front of the thru hull. looks like I need to move it more forward. How do you like that 225?? I'm looking at al lot of 247 CC's with that engine. That thing with it going down to 4-cyl at idle sounds like it could be a problem. How do they do that and still lubricate the cylinders if no premix is going in there?

Tucker, not sure if you're asking me about my engine but I'll tell you anyway :lol:

I've got over 700 hours without any problems...just simple maintenance items that I've been able to do myself. You always hear that these engines are bulletproof and I believe it. I run mine hard and also make sure to use Ringfree with my gas and I always use Yamalube 2 Stroke oil.

I'm not sure how they shut down two cylinders without pumping oil. Maybe someone else will know the answer to that question.