Updating Instrument Panel

imaterp

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
Can anyone recommend where I could start in acquiring a new panel and a Yamaha Command Link Plus instrument to replace the old Command Link instruments pictured here? I also am looking to replace the trim tab indicator. This is a 2007 Tournament 225. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Grady.jpg
    Grady.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 40

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
2nd for New Wire - unless you just want to paint it or wrap it in vinyl... both are an easy project. Gauges are self explanatory. Your trim tab system is by Bennett.

FYI... going forward, make sure to cover the dash to keep those UV rays off things.

Reactions: imaterp

seasick

Reaction score
If the gauges work particularly the LCD display, there is a company that reconditions gauges for a pretty reasonable cost.
I think you panel doesn't look too bad especially the switches. The rubber caps for the breakers are replaceable too.
It's hard to tell looking at the photo, but the 'oxidation' looks a lot like it might be salt buildup. Try scrubbing the panel and gauges with a vinegar mixture to see if the hazy stuff comes off.

Reactions: imaterp

imaterp

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 225
Thanks all. I just bought this boat. Other than instruments and radio, it’s in great shape. The prior owner didn’t cover it much.