Wanted: adventure 208

MOrca

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for an Adventure 208, 2000 or newer. I’m located in sf Bay Area but willing to travel. Thanks

Reactions: Getemwet

MOrca

Reaction score
Look to the east coast
Thanks Bloodweisher. I’m definitely open to boats on the east coast. I’m looking at yachtworld, boat trader, and greatGrady. Craigslist is hit and miss since I have to zero in on a city. Any other place that you recommend.
I did look at a new one in my town but it was way out of my price range. It was nice and shiny. My wife was with me and when the salesperson told us the price she did one of those second looks. Lol. She did like the boat which is good. Thx

Bloodweiser

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Look at the boats for sale on the hull truth and here as well.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Thanks Bloodweisher. I’m definitely open to boats on the east coast. I’m looking at yachtworld, boat trader, and greatGrady. Craigslist is hit and miss since I have to zero in on a city. Any other place that you recommend.
I did look at a new one in my town but it was way out of my price range. It was nice and shiny. My wife was with me and when the salesperson told us the price she did one of those second looks. Lol. She did like the boat which is good. Thx

Go to google and type in

Grady White 208 site:craigslist.org

and hit enter. That's nation wide search. You can use the google menu to limit the search to stuff posted today, this week, this month, etc.

Good luck. Don't be me, if this is your first boat, get it surveyed (I didn't know that was a thing, cost me two years, $15K loss on my first boat, and $$$$$ because I bought a new Grady. Right answer for most is used and surveyed).

Reactions: coldpizza

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
What a great short cut. I wish I would have known that link when I was searching craigslist for my 228

Yeah, it's handy. Works for any site. I've bought a fair amount of expensive stuff off of craigslist. Got this tractor from a dude in Michigan, shopped for over a year before finding that one. It's a nice machine but they are crazy spendy new, like $75K. I got that for $45K with 300 hours on it. That's more like it:

tractor-tree.jpg

Reactions: Pighunter

Pighunter

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for an Adventure 208, 2000 or newer. I’m located in sf Bay Area but willing to travel. Thanks

Check out Bloodydecks.com
Here's a 209 on there now, not what your looking for though.

KingJ

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hello,
Are you still interested in an Adventure 208, 2000 or newer, located in California?

Attachments

• Our 2003 Adventure 208.jpg
    Our 2003 Adventure 208.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6