Wanted - Grady White (back-to-back) seats (new)

jwebb

Reaction score
I would like to purchase new GW back-to-back seats for my 1986 19 Tournament. Where can I order these? Is there an internet site?>Thanks/Jim

tbyrne

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Seats

I tried to get the GW model Back to Back seats but they were expensive. I got mine at VEADA. They make a good quality seat and the base is a little taller than the standard type at West Marine

T

tbyrne

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Seats

At the time I called Crockers Marine. They could sell me the exact seats but they were like $900 I bought the back to back and the captains seat with a bolster from Vaeda for about $500. You can get seats for less than that at West Marine or Iboats, but most have a short base.

The seats I got are good quality and I got a Beige color with a dark blue insert. They match the Grady well. I have a Tournament 190 and it had two pedestal seats. They were not the original and were kind of cheap. I picked up a back to back on one side and a new captains seat on the other.

I saved the other pedestal in case I ever want to go back to a 2 seater.

Vaeda also has seats that will match and work for the back jump seats, but I bought the original Grady back cushions and plan to make new seat bottoms this year.

Looks like a new boat.

Hope this helps

T