Wanted Gulfstream or Fisherman

NewEnglandCE

Reaction score
Looking for our first GW. Our prev boat was dual console so looking for walk around or center console for easier fishing. We like the storage on walkarounds but also like open fishing on CC. We live in Maine so need protection from elements so thinking maybe Gulfstream 232 or Fisherman 230/236 (with curtains). Years 2014-2020? But would consider older if good shape and low engine hrs. Thank you!

Keitha

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I'm considering selling my 2007 Gulfstream. It is in great condition. If anything, it could use an upholstery clean and refresh (some torn seams on a couple seats). It has twin Yamaha 150's w/ about 800 hours on each.
It has a Furuno TZT2 mfd and radar as well as a Garmin 840xs / Airmar B175HW transducer. Furuno and Icon VHF radios, Well equipped. The second picture shows the bait tank set-up that can be easily removed is you don't want it. I also installed Gatorstep (like sea deck) in the cockpit area.
The boat runs great and has a great ride. Best fuel efficiency I have seen around 2.3 mpg with a light load in calm water. I would say I typically get 1.8 mpg - 2.0 mpg with a typical load in average Pacific waters - cruising around 30 mph / 4,000 rpm.

If you have any interest, I am happy to send plenty of pictures and talk about the boat in any detail. I have not studied the market much, but initial thought is $85,000 ish with the trailer. Boat is in Southern California.

232 house.jpg

Attachments

• Gator Step 1.jpg
    Gator Step 1.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 3