West Marine 5X points for Gold Members

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Store Manager told me they are doing a one-day 5X points this weekend. That amounts to a 20% discount coming back as West Certificates. Not sure what day it was but it's one day only! Previously I bought 8612 and GMR18 Fathom - great deal on items that are not discounted online.

Reactions: el jefe

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Interesting that I never got notification of the 5X points. One of the in-store associates told me it was coming this weekend.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Haven't really done anything since getting the 265. Before that I was using the canoe in Prospertown and the Delaware Water Gap. Used to use our 1986 16' Sylvan in Spruce Run, Round Valley, Delaware River. Then we moved it to my brother's place on Weiss Lake Alabama. He sold that place and is back in NJ. We are gutting/re-decking the Sylvan for the second time.

IMG_1862.jpg

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I fished Spruce Run a lot. In the early 90's I fished almost every day in the spring (afternoon into evening) for the hybrid stripped bass. Got photo's of all the structure during drawdowns (before GPS).

Fished some on the smaller electric only lakes in Central Jersey too. Did a lot of fishing in Roanoke at Smith Mountain lake for stripped bass with my NJ friend who moved there.

In '94 I bought a shore home in Cape May. In '95 started saltwater fishing. Haven't been back but it was a lot of fun!

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
I fished Spruce Run a lot. In the early 90's I fished almost every day in the spring (afternoon into evening) for the hybrid stripped bass. Got photo's of all the structure during drawdowns (before GPS).

Fished some on the smaller electric only lakes in Central Jersey too. Did a lot of fishing in Roanoke at Smith Mountain lake for stripped bass with my NJ friend who moved there.

In '94 I bought a shore home in Cape May. In '95 started saltwater fishing. Haven't been back but it was a lot of fun!
That tin boat has fished from St Lawrence River to the Sambo Reef off Boca Chica and alot of places in between. Someday maybe the 265 ends up in Pompano Beach and I use the tin boat here in NJ.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
In ‘95 I bought a 29’ Luhrs with Yanmar diesels. My first saltwater boat. At the end of the season in NJ I decided to do the endless summer thing and sent the boat South. Boat was at the Sands in Pompano for three winters. I would fly down with the family every chance we got. Great place to fish and excellent base to use. Fished the Keys, Bahama’s and Palm Beach. Really great time with family and friends.