WHere can I buy authentic GW Replacement Decals

cshep44

Reaction score
I just bought a 1997 GW Sailfish 272 and want to replace the decals as they are sun worn and faded. Where can I buy authentic GW Replacement decals?

I also want to replace the HELM / Cockpit lights and looking for recommendations on what to buy.. make / model (red / blue)

christo15

Reaction score
My recommendation is to find the closest Grady White dealer. I know on their website they offer a location finder. The reason I say go to an official store rather then try to order something online is because you know it's authentic and will be great!

Once you get to the dealer, you can tell them what you want and they'll look it up and replace everything with authentic Grady White parts. For me, who is always watching out money-wise, this is the best play. Hope this helps!

ELMROC

Reaction score
Just an FYI...
I too required these(they're called Cabin Flags) for this season for my 2000 272 Sailfish.
Unfortunately, going thru Grady Dealers( i checked with 4 of them) they are no longer made.

I did have a set of "authentic looking" ones from a guy that's on the THT forum in SC.

HE did a super job matching them up. The only differece in the look is that the raised bubble type decal wiht the 272/GW symbol is not the raised bubble thing, but included in the decal itself.

ANyway, here's what he made me...
Let me know and i can get y ou his contact info. Oh, he charged me about $65 for the pair