Where can i park a trailer in cambridge for a week or so?

scottstef

Reaction score
Going to take my grady out for a long weekend and take it to my marina in Baltimore. i was planning on launching out of a public ramp in Cambridge on a saturday morning (although the boat is in selbyville , deleware so i can really tow it anyplace on the eastern shore), and then parking my trailer somewhere in cambridge for the weekend util i can pick it back up on monday afternoon/night. Any ideas on a place to park it for the weekend? The boat is a 24' offshore so i assume the trailer is about 25' long. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Going to take my grady out for a long weekend and take it to my marina in Baltimore. i was planning on launching out of a public ramp in Cambridge on a saturday morning (although the boat is in selbyville , deleware so i can really tow it anyplace on the eastern shore), and then parking my trailer somewhere in cambridge for the weekend util i can pick it back up on monday afternoon/night. Any ideas on a place to park it for the weekend? The boat is a 24' offshore so i assume the trailer is about 25' long. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
I don’t mean to state the obvious but can the ramp you’re launching at keep the trailer for the weekend? I know you said it’s a public ramp, so probably not the security you’re looking for?
most ramps would have parking available for truck/trailer though.

scottstef

Reaction score
I don’t mean to state the obvious but can the ramp you’re launching at keep the trailer for the weekend? I know you said it’s a public ramp, so probably not the security you’re looking for?
most ramps would have parking available for truck/trailer though.
i have seen a couple of public/state/county parks ticket/tow people for parking too long.

Reactions: PointedRose