Who has installed the big 1-KW b-164thru hull on a seafarer

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Trying to find out the location where this big boy needs to go on my 2000 seafarer. I am matching it to a M-84 Northstar.

Need help!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Charlies Charters

Korona

Reaction score
I did it. Actually on a 1981 220 Bimini which is the early version of the seafarer. In the bilge, starboard side, approx one foot forward of the transom. Works great holding bottom at up to 30kts hooked to my Furuno FCV585. Only problem is that I loose bottom in reverse due to the counter rotating prop action throwing turbulance up against the hull on the starboard side. The 3.75" hole is pretty scary, but it sealed up well with 5200. Good luck, John

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Thank you very much!!!!!! I was in the boat today and looked close for a location and that was the area that looked clean and ready for this big gun!!!!

Charlies Charters ........Thanks for the info

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
JUST-IN-TIME said:
grady has a sheet on this
call them

I allready called and they the guy I talked to had a few ideas and answered a few questions for me but never said a thing about the sheet your talking about plus I thought I saw a link someplace here But the link would not open.

Thanks Charlie

JUST-IN-TIME

Reaction score
Charlies Charters said:
JUST-IN-TIME said:
grady has a sheet on this
call them

I allready called and they the guy I talked to had a few ideas and answered a few questions for me but never said a thing about the sheet your talking about plus I thought I saw a link someplace here But the link would not open.

Thanks Charlie

i have the sheet,
it is in the owners manual!!!