Who Sells Aluminum Trailers With Rollers??

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Can't find this combo yet. Somebody makes it, but, beats me exactly who. Thanks.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Venture also makes it but not it doesn't have much load capacity.

jimmy's marine service

Reaction score
i've got 4 load rite trailers...all of these get used and abused...these guys get dunked and never rinsed off afterwards...every other year all of them get new hubs and bearings...i truly believe these are the best product made...the urethane rollers are about the best invention too....

Seame Reelme

Reaction score
Dont buy a venture, they are cheaper but you get what you pay for. I am very dissapointed with mine and the customer services will do nothing or return my emails. Try Trailrite.

jehines3

Reaction score
Ditto on the Venture. I had a VART4700, one of the first when they wanted to enter the aluminum market. It was a POS and looked like a 5 year old trailer after one season. Same experience with the customer service. I sent emails and phone calls on grease and no response. The fexible lines to the calipers where cracking and leaking after one season. Junk. jh

cdwood

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Got 5 years on a Tidewater, still looks like new. Some guys who used to work for Loadrite went out on their own. Put em side by side and you can't tell the difference, except for price.