Winter Storage Cover

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Had one on another boat, it was made pretty well, with a little more support held in the snow weather very good, only had it for two seasons though, but when sold the boat i gave it to the new owner as a present and he thought it was brand new( i kept it in the original box).

nightfighter

Reaction score
eppem said:
http://www.boatcoversdirect.com

Thanks! Ordered one for my Escape today. $370.00 vs 300.00 for local yard to shrinkwrap. Was a no brainer with a 5 year guarantee.....

eppem

Reaction score
boatcoversdirect

Glad to help, we bought a cover from them last year for our 265 Express, trying to get "green" and avoid shrinkwrapping, cover will pay for itself this year.

Cover fits great, our hartop is pretty high so the cover is just a tad short on the sides but it works great, looks great and is very easy to install, we found the bow sagged a tad last year so I had to shake snow off it but we will support it this year. Boat is only out of the water from mid December to late March so its a short off-season for us.

miker

Reaction score
i just got a 205 overnighter wholesale marine has taylormade for a good price

nightfighter

Reaction score
Got it and it fits great. Highly commend boatcoversdirect.com. I would post a pic from my computer but site requires a sever host.....

GT

Reaction score
called them, found it. they have a section for all boats with hard tops and t-tops,then instead of asking for the particular make/model they have overall length and width choices. $592 plus ship/handling.
I found a local guy who will shrink wrap dirt cheap - $6.50 per foot. He's already dome my fathers boat and my friends. Good quality, no complaints. Anyone intereted send me a PM I'll pass his number along