WTB 236 or 257 Fishermen

Jbshoo

Reaction score
Located in the northeast, looking for a clean 236 or 257 with trailer preferred. Shoot me a pm on what you have, thanks in advance, Jeff

melkat

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Located in the northeast, looking for a clean 236 or 257 with trailer preferred. Shoot me a pm on what you have, thanks in advance, Jeff
Hey Jeff,
I might be considering selling my 2012 257 Fisherman. I am a longtime GW owner going thru the progression of a 24 Offshore, 22 Fisherman, 30 Marlin, 33 Exp, than this 257. few others ( Mako/Glacier Bay) thrown in between. Always bought Gradys new at Taylor Marine in Milford, Delaware. I am in Rehoboth Beach, DE. area. This 257 has a single F300 Yamaha with 500+ hrs. Std 257 specs. Does have outriggers, nice simrad 12" touchscreen with radardome. Fusion music and Icom radio. I did not want the small circular factory windshield from back then and had a custom EZ2CY 3 sided enclosure around cockpit.(super nice) . Tandem axle Load Rite trailer. . Boat and trailer have been maintained properly.

Actually bought the 257 to replace the withdrawal pains from selling my 330 Exp. :)). Was getting older and needed to retire from the offshore game. The 257 has not really been my go to boat here at home as I also have a pontoon boat at the dock. Actually trailered the 257 to Florida the last few years for fishing and that is why I have kept it. Recently had health/heart issues and coming to realization of knowing when to hold'em - knowing when to fold'em.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jack

Reactions: PointedRose

Jbshoo

Reaction score
Sounds like a really nice boat. Have any pictures you can share?

augary

Reaction score
Hey Jeff,
I might be considering selling my 2012 257 Fisherman. I am a longtime GW owner going thru the progression of a 24 Offshore, 22 Fisherman, 30 Marlin, 33 Exp, than this 257. few others ( Mako/Glacier Bay) thrown in between. Always bought Gradys new at Taylor Marine in Milford, Delaware. I am in Rehoboth Beach, DE. area. This 257 has a single F300 Yamaha with 500+ hrs. Std 257 specs. Does have outriggers, nice simrad 12" touchscreen with radardome. Fusion music and Icom radio. I did not want the small circular factory windshield from back then and had a custom EZ2CY 3 sided enclosure around cockpit.(super nice) . Tandem axle Load Rite trailer. . Boat and trailer have been maintained properly.

Actually bought the 257 to replace the withdrawal pains from selling my 330 Exp. :)). Was getting older and needed to retire from the offshore game. The 257 has not really been my go to boat here at home as I also have a pontoon boat at the dock. Actually trailered the 257 to Florida the last few years for fishing and that is why I have kept it. Recently had health/heart issues and coming to realization of knowing when to hold'em - knowing when to fold'em.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jack
If your Grady is still available I may be interested, Gary

Capetime

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 257
Hello Jeff, I’m selling my 2016 Fisherman 257 with twin 200’s, sand color hull, Magictilt trailer, 393 hours, yamaha warranty till 3/2022. Excellent condition. Let me know, here on the Cape. Thanks, Randy

Jbshoo

Reaction score
Thank you the reach out, I ended up buying a new Cobia 262, however I have a friend that is looking for a center console. Any pics you can share? Bottom paint? Price?

Jmac101

Reaction score
Hello Jeff, I’m selling my 2016 Fisherman 257 with twin 200’s, sand color hull, Magictilt trailer, 393 hours, yamaha warranty till 3/2022. Excellent condition. Let me know, here on the Cape. Thanks, Randy
Hey Randy, is your 257 Fisherman still available? If so can you send pics, details, & price?