WTB 268 Islander table post/arm/support....

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Just got a 268 Islander and the table have no arm/support post ... It's the one installed vertically. Any one have one for sale? or; Anyone knows who made those, so i can try to buy it? Thanks

Vince

Reaction score
Good luck finding one, I have a 2001 268 islander and I am also missing that support. I called every dealer, boat graveyard and aftermarket...I gave the the boat side and table bracket to a local machine shop to fabricate the arm. The shop owner is a friend of mine, but between the start of covid and being a small shop I never got it. If he ever gets around to making mine, Ill see if he can make another. Apparently this piece goes missing often. The last time I was on here searching, other people also needed it.

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Good luck finding one, I have a 2001 268 islander and I am also missing that support. I called every dealer, boat graveyard and aftermarket...I gave the the boat side and table bracket to a local machine shop to fabricate the arm. The shop owner is a friend of mine, but between the start of covid and being a small shop I never got it. If he ever gets around to making mine, Ill see if he can make another. Apparently this piece goes missing often. The last time I was on here searching, other people also needed it.
Thanks for the post. I will try next week to contact GW and see if they have any information on the supplier that they used for this part, that may be the answer.

Vince

Reaction score
tried that also

seasick

Reaction score
Whether you have the vertical deck mounted type of the side attached style, there are new models that may work with your table with a little modification. Same goes for the base, you probably will need to swap it out with a new one.
Here is something I just looked up un eBay. There are several options listed

Reactions: ilmmct

REBThunderroad

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have an extra adjustable 2005 GW Marlin table post. I believe its made by Zwardvis (spelling?). Not sure if the one I have will work by I ma looking to sell it and get it out of my garage. Rob

Vince

Reaction score
I have an extra adjustable 2005 GW Marlin table post. I believe its made by Zwardvis (spelling?). Not sure if the one I have will work by I ma looking to sell it and get it out of my garage. Rob
Do you have a picture of it

REBThunderroad

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Send you phone number and I will text a picture! My number is 352-408-2209.

Im heard out for a little while but can do it later.

Thank you.

Rob

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Any photos of it would be greatly appreciated

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Just in case someone is interested. The part# for the arm/post is #10-580 and i got this from GY.

ilmmct

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
On my 2014 251 CE the parts are made by Norsap:

(1) Pedestal part #: 2019-419-793
(2) Table Base part #: 2095-419-793B
(3) Deck Flange part #: 2080

I believe you can source them from:

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yes! I specified that when contacting GY and got the answer, and the Manufacturer Co was Springfield. Springfield does not make that part but they have something else.

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
These are photos from my support and table attachment. I found something similar on E Bay and online from a Co. Logun table1.jpgtable2.jpgtable3.jpgtable4.jpg

aharnden

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yep - I ended up doing the same. Had to replace the base mount with the one out of the box, and the mount plate for bottom of the table - but otherwise looks factory.

Cadeco

Reaction score
Model
Islander
My photos show the parts that did come w/ the boat, now i only have to get the vertical post