WTB Adventure 208

Dave R.

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Looking for an Adventure 208, 2005 or newer. Looking for a freshwater boat, no bottom paint, in very good-excellent condition. Well maintained with service records available. Useable trailer a big plus. Northeast location preferred, will consider longer distance for the right example. Anything out there?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I think it will be very difficult to find an exact boat like that, especially the year being 2015 and newer as well as being a freshwater only boat with no bottom paint on it. There's a 2014 right now on Boat Trader that looks like a scam based off the price being less than $40k, it being "listed" by a private seller and it only having two pictures in the ad. But yes, I think that the biggest thing you'll struggle with finding is a boat that's a 2015 year and newer. Good luck with your search!

Dave R.

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Thanks. I agree, won't be an easy search. Shoot for the stars, hit the moon and all that...
I saw that one listed in Jacksonville and my scam radar went off too.

Dave R.

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
FWIW - That boat in Jacksonville is a scam. I reached out to the guy, got back a song and dance about he's stuck in Miami renovating apartments and there's nobody in Jacksonville to show the boat. He wants a deposit wired to him and then he can make the trip up to show the boat, he knows it's underpriced but need the cash, blah, blah, blah.

Keep away from that one.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
FWIW - That boat in Jacksonville is a scam. I reached out to the guy, got back a song and dance about he's stuck in Miami renovating apartments and there's nobody in Jacksonville to show the boat. He wants a deposit wired to him and then he can make the trip up to show the boat, he knows it's underpriced but need the cash, blah, blah, blah.

Keep away from that one.
I'd say that boat is at least $30k-$45k underpriced. It's funny how they always make up these elaborate stories that honestly just don't make any sense to me. The price, only two pictures and hardly any other information about the boat immediately made me think it was a scam.

Natron

Reaction score
Are you looking for 2015 and newer or 2005 and newer?