WTB companion passenger seat for Marlin

Ramfis

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hi, I own a Marlin 1999, and I am interested to chain the passenger chair for a companion seat. Any help how can I find this? Thanks

rpc

Reaction score
Hi, I own a Marlin 1999, and I am interested to chain the passenger chair for a companion seat. Any help how can I find this? Thanks
I have one off my sailfish. If you're interested, I can send you a picture.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Just remember you'll likely need to remove and change the side panel. You can prob use a piece of starboard as the seat sits tight to the helm wall. They are out there to be had, the Sailfish one might be a tad small though.

rpc

Reaction score
Ho, yes please send photo. Thanks
Look at the marlin that is for sale here. Is the seating configuration on that boat what you have or want? I may have misunderstood what you're looking for. I have the other kind of seat a stationary seat not a swivel seat like the one shown. I will take a pic tomorrow .

rpc

Reaction score
Look at the marlin that is for sale here. Is the seating configuration on that boat what you have or want? I may have misunderstood what you're looking for. I have the other kind of seat a stationary seat not a swivel seat like the one shown. I will take a pic tomorrow .
It needs a cleaning but there is no cracking or cuts

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpg
    IMG_2768.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2769.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4

Fishtales

Reaction score
The only thing you need besides the seat is the SS bar that mounts on the front (underside) and ties into the fiberglass underneath.

rpc

Reaction score
The only thing you need besides the seat is the SS bar that mounts on the front (underside) and ties into the fiberglass underneath.
Now that you mention it I do recall there being a support. I'll look in the garage. I'm sure I have that also.