Yo Yellow Boy!

JUMPNJACK

Reaction score
Hey buddy noticed that you mentioned your flying days when posting about the salt water spots cleanup. Always glad to see another aviator pop out. I flew professionally for over 25 years (agricultural aviation) but changed to a different line of work about 14 years ago. Figured I had used up my share of luck and some of everybody elses too! Best thing was selling my old cropduster and buying JUMPNJACK! We always used Meguiars Mirro Glaze to clean aircraft plexiglass which worked really well. Glad to see you finally found your boat! 8)

Yellow Boy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
JJ,
I thought I sent you a PM but I cannot find it. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll do it again.
dw

Yellow Boy

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hey JJ,

I flew private for many years, sgl eng land & sea, instrument. Soloed in 1957. Last had a Cessna 185 on amphibs in Bellingham WA. Had a Navy carrier qual. pilot speak at one of our meetings, He said his fantasy was to fly an Ag. airplane because that was the most thrilling kind of flying he could imagine. I've watched you guys from the ground a few times and all I can say is yours must "clank" when you walk!

I am ground bound now and liking it. I am driving to Vero Beach next week to pick up my new (to me) 1997 268 Islander. I plan to spend the summer getting acquainted with the boat on some AZ waters and take it into Mexico, Sea of Cortez, in Sept for a month or two. I would like to make an Alaskan, trailer/boat, trip next year but that is still pretty iffy.

Thanks for the message,
Dale White - Tucson AZ

Sent this by pm but it doesn' look like it went anywhere ????