Recent content by Nomadicdeaner

  1. N

    Wing vent window

    On option was to cut the existing one into segments. Use the segments to retain the window in a permanently fixed position. I have thought about pulling the full side window and replacing the entire window with one piece glass. Just need to find a glass shop that can fix me up.
  2. N

    Wing vent window

    Hello everyone I’m looking for the piece of aluminum that acts as a hinge for the wing vent window on the side of the windscreen
  3. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    lol, That’s my daughter, she tolerates fishing and will not touch the fish she lands.
  4. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    New Seadek bolster pads and ruler
  5. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    1989 22 seafarer.
  6. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    Lake trout and salmon fishing with updated helm. Lake Ontario near Prince Edward county Ontario.
  7. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    Beauty.
  8. N

    Show Us Your Grady

    89 Seafarer 228
  9. N

    Slider window seals/ track rubber for a seafarer

    My cabin slider windows leak, and I’d like to get them rebuilt, have someone put in new rubber and seal the fixed window. Anyone know where or how to get my slider window rubber track seals replaced? or is there a place to buy new slider windows on the internet. I have a 89 seafarer 228. I’ve...
  10. N

    9.9 yahama kicker mounted on a 228 /with swimplatforms

    I used a 9.9 suzuki and tie bar to the main, but i don't have a full swim platform I only have the grady bracket and a drop-down bracket for kicker. I'm not sure if I have a picture to show you boat is in storage.
  11. N

    Anyone have experience with a Garmin reactor 40 kicker autopilot?

    Looking to install an Autopilot system on my 228. The idea of an autopilot on the kicker to allow trolling for salmon easier seems like a great idea to me. Anyone have experience on this. I will be mounting it to a 2021 Suzuki 9.9 efi. I used a tie-bar from the main to the kicker last summer Got...
  12. N

    Power tilt and trim needed

    The fix was, I took the trim unit to my local Hydraulic repair shop and they installed a 1/4NPT to 3/16 compression fitting. See picture below.
  13. N

    Power tilt and trim needed

    Problem solved, please delete post.
  14. N

    Power tilt and trim needed

    I cross threaded one of the flared tubes in the housing. It’s at a machine shop being repaired. The next option is finding a used one if the shop can’t fix it.