148 more days until the boat goes in.

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
148 Days to finish all the little odds and ends so Everyone should have everything done and ready for May.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
148 ????????????????? Let's see, 102 for me. March 15, yeah baby.
My boat came out of the water today.
So, can we tell fishing lies in the meantime?

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm at a town marina and rules are rules. :( Although, I might ask my neighbor to use his dock for a few weeks in April before his boat splashes. He's a fair weather boater. I live on the poor side of the road. :lol: I just get to look at the water.

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
I splash in mid-April just to avoid the May rush. Usually there are two or three really nice days in late April and early May where I'm really glad that I'm in the water. That said, my bottom growth by end of September looks really ugly (I keep my boat on a mooring and it's a mess). If I were smart I'd do a quick mid-season haul to wash the bottom (but because I don't have a trailer - I don't bother).

I don't even want to count the days (especially since I'm going from a 21' Seaswirl Striper to a 27' new Grady White).

Here's hoping for a quick winter.

wanderer200

Reaction score
ksgoldman said:
Here's hoping for a quick winter.
At least a mild one. I`m on a trailer and now that I have a cabin boat, I hope to cod fish through the winter if I can get the weather.
:D :D :D