180 FISHERMAN WINDSHIELDS AND GRAB BAR

TMC PARTS

Reaction score
Website
www.taylormarinecenter.com
good afternoon all, i have a total of 2 like new plexi molded windshields from a 2023 grady white 180 fisherman, and 1 center console grab rail available. shipping may be high due to the size of the package required to ship, but of course local pick up is always available at our milford delaware location. these where removed from a brand new boat in favor of something custom. and the grab rail was removed in order to install a custom t-top on the boat. i only say this as there may be slight evidence of previous instalation but are otherwise in like new condition. based on my research as far back as 1997 which is the oldest parts list i have in house the windshield part number for the sportsman and fisherman 180 has not changed (10-302) with the exception of a year sub oart number at the end (-17, -20 etc.) this usually indicated some minor change from certain model years to others, such as the tinting/polarizing of the plexi, or even a manufacturer change etc. however i am not able to test fit on any older boats to verify this information. see photos below. asking for $150 each for the windshield and $200 for the grab rail. email me at josh@taylormarinecenter.com.

20240325_155632.jpg20240325_155644.jpg

Fishtales

Reaction score
That should have some interest here....

taduplantis

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
good afternoon all, i have a total of 2 like new plexi molded windshields from a 2023 grady white 180 fisherman, and 1 center console grab rail available. shipping may be high due to the size of the package required to ship, but of course local pick up is always available at our milford delaware location. these where removed from a brand new boat in favor of something custom. and the grab rail was removed in order to install a custom t-top on the boat. i only say this as there may be slight evidence of previous instalation but are otherwise in like new condition. based on my research as far back as 1997 which is the oldest parts list i have in house the windshield part number for the sportsman and fisherman 180 has not changed (10-302) with the exception of a year sub oart number at the end (-17, -20 etc.) this usually indicated some minor change from certain model years to others, such as the tinting/polarizing of the plexi, or even a manufacturer change etc. however i am not able to test fit on any older boats to verify this information. see photos below. asking for $150 each for the windshield and $200 for the grab rail. email me at josh@taylormarinecenter.com.

View attachment 33038View attachment 33039
Josh

Can you call me. Looks like it will fit my 2006 Fisherman 180. What do you think? I only need the windshield.
423-827-4923
Todd

gearadrift

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Also interested in a windshield. It would have to be shipped to RI 02812. Let me know. Thanks